2.21.2012

Re: Track Title



Hey y'all. Still just truckin' along here in sunny Nelson. Got myself registered with the government for taxation, and I've started full time work at Morrison St. Cafe in town. It's going well so far; I'm fond of my coworkers and most of the customers, and I think I'm picking up on the way things work fairly quickly. My fellow employees are all very helpful, and I'm working out all the idiosyncrasies of the till and that kinda thing. Gonna be busy busy busy from now on, which is good, because we need to start saving money. As I've written, New Zealand happens to be an expensive place to live! Also helpful is the fact that I get to take one meal a day at work, and the food is wonderful. Even in a city of good food like Nelson, old Morrison stands a cut above. In short, I'm doin' fine. Corina and I are feeling generally low stress, and we're getting our ducks in a row. I'm out for now, but wanted to drop the quick update. How are you?
Love you lots.
- noel

No comments: